Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Shin Dong Yeop’s Wife Got Upset after Seeing His Picture with Lee Min Ho

Newsen Lee So Dam
Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Shin Dong Yeop confessed that he upset his wife Sun Hye Yoon PD by taking a picture with Lee Min Ho.
During a recent shoot for E Channel’s Brave Reporters, the entertainment department discussed Lee Min Ho’s manly charms shown in director Yoo Ha’s movie Gangnam 1970.

Upon hearing this, MC Shin Dong Yeop said, “I think Lee Min Ho is a really good person,” and shared a story related to him.

Shin Dong Yeop said, “I recently attended a ceremony to receive the prime minister citation and when my wife asked, ‘should I go with you and give you a flower bouquet?’ I refused. So I attended the award ceremony by myself and met Lee Min Ho there. I sent my wife, who is a die hard fan of Lee Min Ho, a picture that I took with him.”

Then Shin Dong Yeop said, “Upon seeing the picture, my wife angrily texted me, ‘I told you that I would go with you!’” causing a round of laughter.


Kim Tae Hyun jokingly commented, “It’s just a text message but I feel like I can hear her voice”

Shin Dong Yeop shared, “Many celebrities tried to take pictures with Lee Min Ho there and he agreed to take pictures with them all without showing any signs of dislike, so I thought he is a really good person.”

The 93rd episode of Brave Reporters with the topic of ‘Lawless City’ will air on January 7.

Gangnam 1970, starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, will premiere on January 21.

Photo credit: T Cast

source: ENewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment