Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Actor Lee Min Ho denies he's ever gone under the knife


Actor Lee Min Ho denied that he's ever gone under the knife.

At the press conference for the upcoming film 'Gangnam 1970' on January 14, Lee Min Ho was asked about how he maintains the good looks that have earned him fans across the world. He said, "I don't worry about suspicions of plastic surgery because I have proof in graduation photos... My face is the type that gets swollen easily. People who don't know jokingly ask me, 'Who beat you?' My face is different in the morning and at night too."

The actor continued, "Before, I didn't try to maintain my looks, but that's becoming more and more different. I think I need to pay attention at least a little. In the past, I didn't go to the dermatologist for 8-9 months, but now, I go here and then."

In other news, 'Gangnam 1970' also starring Kim Rae Won, Kim Ji Soo, Jung Jin Young, and AOA's Seolhyun premieres on the 21st.

source: Allkpop

1 comment: