Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AOA′s Seolhyun is Thankful to Lee Min Ho for Making Her Comfortable Filming ′Gangnam 1970′

CJ E&M enewsWorld An So Hyoun Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Singer-turned-actress, Seolhyun sent her gratitude towards Lee Min Ho.

On January 13, the film Gangnam 1970 held a press screening at the CGV theaters in Wangsimni, where AOA′s Seolhyun shared, "It was my first time filming a movie. Because it was the first time, there were many difficult and tiring parts." 


In the film, she plays Sun Ae, the daughter of Gil Soo (Jung Jin Young), a former middle boss. She becomes close with Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho), who is brought to their household by Gil Soo one day, and receives much love.

"Lee Min Ho sunbaenim took really good care of me and helped me a lot," said Seolhyun. "Since it was my first time, I was especially nervous, but he helped get rid of a lot of the nervousness. Lee Min Ho, Jung Jin Young, and all the staff helped me a lot and I was able to film well."

Regarding her debut to the bigscreen, she added, "I can′t really believe that I′m coming out on screen. I′m happy that my first movie ended well. I′m happy to be able to sing and be on the bigscreen as an actress."

Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 is a movie about the desire, loyalty, and betrayal of two men, Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won), during 1970s when Seoul was going through rapid development. This is the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy as well as Lee Min Ho′s first movie.

The film premieres January 21.

Photo Credit: enews/Kim Byung Kwan

credits: ENewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment