Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lee Min Ho Spills Thoughts on Plastic Surgery and Beauty Care

Newsen Kim Hyung Woo
Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Lee Min Ho spilled on how he takes care of his looks.

On January 14, Lee Min Ho held an interview for the film Gangnam 1970 at a café in Samcheong-dong and was asked, “How do you take care of your looks? What are your thoughts on plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures?”

He answered, “I have my reputable graduation pictures, so the suspicions on things like plastic surgery don’t bother me.”

He said, “My face swells up easily. People who don’t know that get surprised and ask me, ‘Did you get beat up somewhere?’ Sometimes my face looks different during the day and at night."

He added, “I used to not take care of my looks. But now I’m a bit different. I think I should take care of my looks to a certain degree. I used to not even go to the dermatologist for eight, nine months out of laziness, but now I try to go once in a while.”


Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 is a film about desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men named Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) during the 1970s in Seoul when Gangnam began undergoing development. As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, following Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, it stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Kim Ji Soo, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seoulhyun and more. It premieres on January 21.

Photo credit: Newsen

source: ENewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment