Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lee Min Ho Talks Money Management, Choosing ′Gangnam 1970′ and More

Newsen Kim Hyung Woo
Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

The hallyu star Lee Min Ho shared his thoughts on his fortune.

On January 14, Lee Min Ho held an interview for the film Gangnam 1970 at a café in Samcheong-dong and was asked, “You reportedly made a tremendous amount of income. How have you been managing your money?”

“First of all, the only thing that is under my name is a house,” said Lee Min Ho. “My parents manage my money and property. I’m not sure if I will be interested in trying something new in the future, but I’m busy enough with acting for now. I haven’t thought about money management at all.”



About choosing a film with such a heavy topic, Lee Min Ho said, “If I was trying to make more money or had intentions for commercial gains, I might not have chosen this film. But I wanted to show myself moving forward as an actor before I entered by 30s, and that’s why I chose this movie.”

Meanwhile, Gangnam 1970 is a film about desire, loyalty and betrayal of two men named Jong Dae (Lee Min Ho) and Yong Gi (Kim Rae Won) during the 1970s in Seoul when Gangnam began undergoing development. As the final piece of director Yoo Ha’s street trilogy, following Once Upon A Time in High School and Dirty Carnival, it stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won, Kim Ji Soo, Jung Jin Young, AOA’s Seoulhyun and more. It premieres on January 21.

Photo credit: Newsen

source: ENewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment