Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lee Min Ho reveals that he found his inner beast while filming for the movie, 'Gangnam 1970'


During a recent press conference for the upcoming movie, 'Gangnam 1970,' actor Lee Min Ho revealed that he had found his inner beast while filming for the movie, heightening the anticipation for the actor's change in acting style.

The acclaimed actor said, "I think that everyone has an aggressive side, but it's the difference between how much you control your aggressiveness and adjust rationally."

He added, "For the first time I expressed my inner aggressiveness through the movie. Honestly, it was the first time seeing such aggressiveness and glare from me."

The actor also revealed the difficulties of filming, especially being in such an aggressive atmosphere at all times. He said, "There were times that I was exhausted on the set even though I wasn't doing anything. Psychologically, I wasn't in the best of mood and there were times that the mood of the scene would translate to the mood of the set. Towards the middle and end, I felt psychologically drained."

Meanwhile, the movie 'Gangnam 1970,' featuring Lee Min Ho and Kim Rae Won, is set to premiere in theaters on January 21.

source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment