Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lee Min Ho reveals that he is the complete opposite of Kim Tan


During a recent interview, actor Lee Min Ho compared his real personality to the characters he played in 'Heirs' and in the upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970'.

The actor revealed that his personality is much closer to the rough-rider character in 'Gangnam 1970' than the soft and romantic Kim Tan from 'Heirs'. He said, "I am completely different than the character that I played in 'Heirs'. My real personality is more like the one in 'Gangnam 1970'. It's gotten better now, but I used to get goosebumps when I would have to do romantic or proposal scenes."

Lee Min Ho added that 'Heirs' was probably the last work where he will be appearing onscreen wearing a school uniform, disappointing many fans. He said, "The reason why I chose 'Heirs' was because I wanted to do a youthful romance wearing a school uniform before I turned 30. I think it will be difficult to see me in a school uniform from now on."

Meanwhile, you can catch more of Lee Min Ho's aggressive side in the upcoming film 'Gangnam 1970', which is set to premiere on January 21.

source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment