Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lee Min Ho Made Kim Hee Sun’s Daughter Cry

CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Usually when fans see Lee Min Ho, they cry tears of happiness, but in the case of Kim Hee Sun’s baby daughter, she cried in fear.

On September 4, the cast of SBS’ Faith held a press conference, where Kim Hee Sun shared that her daughter cried watching Faith because of Lee Min Ho.

Kim Hee Sun began with “I try not to talk about my family when I’m filming for a drama, but I have to share this story.”


“At the beginning, Choi Young (Lee Min Ho) appears, wearing a dark cape around his head. My daughter, who has been watching Snow White and the Seven Dwarves these days, thought he was a witch coming to give me a poisoned apple and cried.”

She added that once Lee Min Ho started keeping her out of harm, her daughter started watching the drama again.

Faith is a drama about a modern-day plastic surgeon who time travels into the Goryeo Dynasty and ends up falling in love with the king’s bodyguard.

It airs every Monday and Tuesday on SBS.

Photo Credit: SBS
Source: enewsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment