Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Faith: Yoo Eun Soo turns around from Choi Young, telling him to let her go


Yoo Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) turns around from Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho), telling him to let her go.
On the episode of SBS’s Faith that aired on September 17, Yoo Eun Soo disguises herself as a guy and leaves the home in a hat with a sack. She intends to get back to the previous world by going through “Door to Heaven.” Disappearing without any notice to others to avoid bothering them, Yoo decides to leave all by herself, but she soon get caught by Choi Young.
Choi stands in Yoo’s way to stop her leaving. Yoo says, “Are you doing this because of the promise you made that you’ll send me back in one piece? Then, let’s just revoke the promise.” Choi shots back, “Are you doing this because you’re worried about that I might die while fighting for the promise?”
Yoo replies, “I can’t see people die before me anymore, and I hate shedding tears over you.” She gives him her hand, saying, “I shake hands with people when it’s time for farewell. Shake my hands.”
Choi wouldn’t listen to her, insisting, “How can I let you go? Yoo wouldn’t change her mind either, saying, “It’s easy to break the promise. Let’s call it a quit.” Choi has no choice but to let her Yoo, who turns away from him, hiding her broken heart.

Source: Xportsnews
English Translation: eternalc2h @ korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment