Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Kim Hee Sun tells Lee Min Ho, “I was afraid that you would die”



Eun Soo (played by Kim Hee Sun) expresses her special feeling for Choi Young (played by Lee Min Ho).

In the September 10 episode of SBS TV’s drama series Faith, Eun Soo and Choi Young get closer to each other.

Choi Young proves his innocence and becomes a bodyguard of King Gong Min again, and Eun Soo gets relieved at this news. Eun Soo has been worried if Choi Young would be executed for high treason, so she even made a deal with Ki Cheol (played by Yoo Oh Sung).

Choi Young comes to Ki Cheol’s place to see Eun Soo and asks her, “The fact that you’re here in Ki Cheol’s house means that you’re Ki Cheol’s person now. The king thinks that way. Is that true?” At this, Eun Soo says, “I’m locked up in this house. If I say I want to get out of here, you will fight again, bleeding, won’t you? I’m fine here. Ki Cheol won’t be able to do anything to me because he wants something from me.”

Holding Choi Young’s arm, Eun Soo says, “I thought you would die because everyone told me so, but I’m fine now because you’re alive. I let Kyung Chang go well in white ramie clothes.” At this, Choi Young gets touched, getting over the trauma from the loss of his lover.

In the episode, King Gong Min and Choi Young finally bring Eun Soo back.

Source: TV Report
English Translation: eternalc2h @Korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment