Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lee Min Ho reveals his first impression of co-star Kim Hee Sun


Actor Lee Min Ho, who has taken the lead role for the upcoming SBS drama ‘Faith‘, revealed his first impression of co-star Kim Hee Sun.

Reporters of SBS’s ‘Good Morning‘ visited the set of the drama’s poster photo shoot and had the opportunity to briefly interview the two stars.

Lee Min Ho shared some of the hardships he’s been facing during the drama filming when he revealed, “Despite the hot weather, I have to wear layers of clothes and wear the armor on top of it all during the filming. But, I will do my best even if my body may falter due to the heat.”

When asked about his first impression of Kim Hee Sun, Lee Min Ho complimented her natural beauty. “Like everybody else, I also think she’s pretty. She doesn’t look her age.”

“I’ve been partnered with older actresses for my previous projects, but she is the most energetic despite being the oldest actress I have been paired with.”

SBS’s ‘Faith’ will air its first episode on the 13th.

Source & Image: TV Report via Nate
English Translation: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment