Thursday, August 16, 2012

Actor Lee Min Ho says, “People guess that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer, but in fact…”


Actor Lee Min Ho recently stated that his personality is pretty different from what people usually expect from his first impression―unfriendly and sensitive.

The lead actors of SBS’s new series Faith, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun and Ryu Deok Hwan, had an interview with SBS’sMidnight Entertainment News for the episode that aired on August 13. The SBS series started airing on August 13.

Actress Kim Hee Sun asked Lee “One of your best friends, Jung Il Woo said that you’re quite unfriendly and sensitive. What do you think of your personality?” The knockout replied, “People guess that I’m a heavy drinker and a womanizer from my appearance. In fact, I don’t drunk much and I prefer staying home rather than going out. I think I’m quite different from what people expect from my first impression.”

Source: Xportsnews
English Translation: korea.com
___________________________________________________________

Lee Min Ho Is a Heavy Drinker and Womanizer?



On yesterday’s episode of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” Lee Min Ho, Kim Hee Sun, and other cast members of new SBS drama “Faith” interviewed each other, much to viewers’ amusement. During the interview, Lee Min Ho sought to clarify some of the misunderstandings people have of him.

Kim Hee Sun started by asking, “According to your best friend Jung Il Woo, you don’t have a good first impression. Additionally, you have a very abrasive personality. What are your thoughts on your first impressions?” Lee Min Ho answered, “People think that I like having a good time. that I like drinking, and that I like women.” The actress interrupted, “Don’t you?”

Lee Min Ho responded, “Actually, I really can’t drink much, and I prefer staying home rather than going out. Once I get close with someone, they always tell me that I’m a lot different from my first impression. They say it’s my unexpected charm.” Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho also revealed that he lost 7kg while filming “Faith,” stating that he lost all his muscles.

“Faith” tells the story of a present day doctor, Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun), who meets a strange man dressed as a warrior (Lee Min Ho) who takes her back 660 years in history. The two will work to help shape King Gongmin (Ryu Duk Hwan) into a true King of Koryeo. The series marks Lee Min Ho’s first sageuk (historical drama) since his debut and Kim Hee Sun’s return to the small screen in six years. “Faith” airs every Monday and Tuesday nights on SBS at 9:55PM KST.


English Translation: hotshotlover30 @ soompi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment