Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lee Min Ho Has Trouble Keeping His Eyes Open on ′Faith′ Set

CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

The busy filming schedule for SBS’ Faith is seemingly beginning to take a toll on Lee Min Ho.
On the August 29 broadcast of SBS’ Good Morning, the show paid a visit to the drama set of Faith.

During the special, Lee Min Ho was seen at one point filming a scene in which his character is laying down and receiving treatment. However, during a brief time in between shooting, Lee Min Ho was seen immediately falling asleep and eventually had to be woken up by a staff member.


When asked by the show if he was feeling tired, Lee Min Ho responded, “I want to sleep. Yesterday, because of another schedule I only had about two hours of sleep. I’m actually a person who sleeps quite a lot. I need usually 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night.”

Here’s hoping the actor finds plenty of time to rest in between!


Source: enewsworld
___________________________________________________________

Lee Min Ho says, “I’m sleepy,” before he shoots a kissing scene


The behind-the-scenes story about the kissing scene between Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun was recently released.
In the episode of SBS TV’s Good Morning that aired on August 29, behind-the-scenes stories about the shooting of SBS TV’s drama series Faith were released.
Before shooting a kissing scene with Lee, Kim said, “It’s an important scene that I cannot even rehearse before shooting it. I’m nervous because it’s my first kissing scene in six years.” However, Lee got laughs by saying, “I’m sleepy. All I have to do is just sleep. Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun) will do the rest.”
Kim studied hard watching a video about CPR, and Kim and Lee Phillip attracted attention as they both tried to do CPR on Lee. At this, Lee got laughs by saying, “Lee Phillip is a very violent person.”
Regarding the romance between Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo in the series, Lee said, “I think Choi Young and Yoo Eun Soo cannot be together. I wish they stop falling in love.” Kim also said, “I want to take him to the modern world, but he’ll get in trouble because he won’t be able to get used to the change.”


Source: TV Report
English Translation: eternalc2h @ korea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment