Monday, October 7, 2013

The Heirs Lee Min Ho "Different from Gu Jun-pyo 4 years ago."


[OSEN=Lim Young-jin] Actor Lee Min-ho confidently stated Kim Tan in SBS new Wed/Thur drama 'The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bear The Crown – The Heirs'(writer Kim Eun-sook, director Kang Shin-hyo) will be different from his previous character in 'Boys Over Flowers' 4 years ago.

On 7th 2PM, Lee Min-ho appeared in 'The One Who Wants To Wear The Crown, Bear The Crown – The Heirs'(writer Kim Eun-sook, director Kang Shin-hyo) premier held at Patio9 in Seoul Kangnam-gu Nonhyeon-dong and said "I am different from 4 years ago, when I played as Gu Jun-pyo."
He added "I am trying to act as comfortably as I could and deliver the feeling I feel when I read the script. For those who worry that my character will be similar to Gu Jun-pyo may get rid of their worries as soon as the drama is aired."

Lee Min-ho nabbed the leading role in 'The Heirs' as Kim Tan, who is the son of Kingdom Group, which led Korea's industrialization and history.
He explained why he chose to act as the rich high school student character once again. "When you are sad you should be sad. When you are happy you should be happy. But at some point, nothing really made me happy nor sad. Before I turn thirty, I wanted to try a bright character. When I am still young, I wanted to act pure innocence once again."
Meanwhile, 'The Heirs' writer is Kim Eun-sook who wrote 'Secret Garden' and 'Gentleman's Dignity'. With Kang Shin-hyo director who directed 'Tazza' and Midus' will work as a team for the first time. This high-teen romantic comedy drama will feature rich heirs surrounding the poor, normal realistic heroine starring Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Krystal, Kim Sung-ryong, Choi Jin-hyuk, Lee Ju-eun, Kang Ha-neul, Kim Ji-won, Jeon Soo-jin, Park Hyung sik, Kim Woo-bin and Kang Min-hyuk. The first episode will be aired on 9th.

plokm02@osen.co.kr
<Photo Credit> Ji Hyung-joon reporter. jpnews@osen.co.kr
[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

credits: Naver

No comments:

Post a Comment