Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lee Min Ho Doesn’t Think He’s Handsome

Sending disbelief through the fan world, Lee Min Ho stated that he doesn’t think he’s handsome.

On October 9’s broadcast of SBS’ One Night of TV Entertainment, Kim Sung Ryeong, Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, and Kim Woo Bin participated in the ‘Fast Ball Interview’ with each other.


As Lee Min Ho stood on the hot place, Park Shin Hye said, “So there’s a rumor that you are a mirror prince because you look at a mirror so much on set.”
Lee Min Ho replied, “I’m not looking at my face, but my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up.”
During the O/X question for “I think I’m handsome,” Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think so. My really defined double eyelids and face is my insecurity.” He then chose Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A’s Park Hyung Sik as charming men.
“Hyung Sik is cute, and Kim Woo Bin has fair skin but still manages to be masculine.”

Meanwhile, The Heirs is about wealthy high school students learning about love and friendship.

Photo Credit: SBS

Source: ENewsWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment