Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi Becomes the First OST Singer for ′The Heirs′

CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, KyungNam

Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

With the drama prepares for its premiere, FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi will be the first singer to grace the OST of SBS’ The Heirs.
On October 8, FNC Entertainment stated that Lee Hong Gi will be singing the main title song, This Meaning (tentative English title) for The Heirs, which begins on October 9.


With his refreshing and powerful voice, Lee Hong Gi will sing a sweet confession with lyrics that say, “I only see you, I love you.” With exciting rhythm and guitar sounds, the medium tempo song with Lee Hong Gi’s voice mixed in will add to the drama.
The Heirs, a story about high school students in high society, has been gathering much anticipation with its star-studded cast, and now the OST as well.

The drama will begin on October 9. Lee Hong Gi’s song will also be released on this day.

Photo Credit: FNC Entertainment

Source: ENewsWorld
____________________________________________________________

F.T. Island's Hongki to sing 'I'm Saying...' for 'Heirs' OST


F.T. Island's Hongki lent his voice for "I'm Saying..." for the highly anticipated SBS drama 'Heirs' OST!

FNC Entertainment stated, "Hongki will showcase his refined vocals through the 'Heirs' OST. The song will be released on music sites on the same day of the premiere of 'Heirs' on the 9th.

"I'm Saying..." is a medium-tempo track with a guitar accompaniment. The lyrics say, "I'm saying that I only see you, I'm saying that I love you," attracting listeners with its sweet confession of love.

Get a double treat with Hongki's "I'm Saying..." and the premiere of 'Heirs' on the 9th!

Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment