Thursday, April 2, 2015

Suzy next talks about boyfriend Lee Min Ho on 'Happy Together 3'



While some fans at this point are thinking, "Okay, we get it, you two are dating--please stop talking about it," others are eating up all the stories they can get about the latest 'It Couple,' Suzy and Lee Min Ho! The popular miss A member recently appeared on KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' where she talked about her boyfriend once again.

Regarding the public relationship they are now in thanks to a couple of sneaky reporters, Suzy stated, "I'm being careful about it, but I do wish people could congratulate us. It's not like I did anything wrong and even so, I feel embarrassed to say anything and I don't know what to say."

Looking shy, she continued, "To tell the truth, it hasn't been that long. Just like the article that came out now says, it's been about a month. The article came out so quickly that I was very taken aback. I don't know what to say. I hope you would support us."

Of course, of course! Congratulations, you two. What a good-looking couple. But when referring back to the first sentence, are you more like "Okay, stop now" or "Yay, more please!" regarding news about Lee Min Ho and Suzy at this point?

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment