Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee Receive Grand Prize At SBS Drama Awards


City Hunter’s Lee Min Ho and Protect The Boss’s Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received the Best Actor prize in the special project category.

At 2011 SBS Actor Awards that was held at Deung Chon SBS Public Hall on December 31 starting from 8:40 p.m, Lee Min Ho, Jisung and Choi Kang Hee received awards.

After receiving the award Lee Min Ho says, “Five years ago, I played a lead role in a series that was not that popular, but it came to an early finish. However, five years later today, I am on this grand stage receiving an award. I want to thank all the staff who have worked hard for City Hunter, and all the fans in Korea and worldwide for always supporting and encouraging me.”

Jisung reveals, “I never imagined that I would be receiving this prize. It feels like yesterday that I stressed out at my lack of acting, but thank you for giving me such a grand prize. I really appreciate the opportunity that I had to work with many staff members. The team for Protect The Boss worked in perfect harmony. My father is currently ill, and it’s his birthday today. I think this will be a great gift to him.”

Choi Kang Hee was about to cry and said, “The shooting was really tough, but it was fun too. There’s a saying ‘Love grows even in the fiercest battlefield’ I don’t know if this will explain what I’m trying to say, but Protect The Boss was a piece of work like that maxim. I think that I lack in every way. So what I tried hardest is to be like the viewers. I want to be an actress who can gain sympathy and give dream to the viewers.”

Source: TV Report
Credits korea.com, loveghs.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment