Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lee Min Ho is all smiles despite his split from Park Min Young


Actor Lee Minho revealed his good-looks through a new selca photo.

The actor recently shared the above photo via his official me2day page and wrote, “Did you all have a good holiday? I started the New Year off right by spending time with my family. I heard that there is a lot of traffic, so for those of you driving, please be careful. 2012! I hope that that in the new year, all of you will be blessed and happy!”

Lee Minho managed to keep a smile on his face, despite news of his recent split with girlfriend Park Min Young.

His fans who saw the photo left comments such as, “I hope you have a blessed new year too, Minho oppa“, “Your charismatic gaze is so intense“, “Breakups are hard, but be strong“, and “I hope you get married in the new year“.

Looks like he’s taking the break up pretty well, don’t you think?

Source & Image: Lee Minho’s me2day
Source: Allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment