Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lee Min Ho Shares His Honest Thoughts As His Military Enlistment Approaches


While Lee Min Ho’s exact date of military enlistment is still in question, he talked about how he wants to film more works before enlisting.

On March 29, Lee Min Ho attended the press conference for MBC’s documentary “DMZ, The Wild” as the presenter. Not only did the actor narrate the whole program, which took about two years to film, he was also at the location of the filming to deliver important information to the viewers.

During the event, Lee Min Ho addressed the topic of his military enlistment, saying, “I think everyone feels the same way before enlisting. I feel like I will be separated for a while and I feel sad. As I am waiting for my enlistment date, I do have ambition regarding work and would like to film another project.”

Source (1)

credits: Soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment