Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Did Lee Min Ho struggle with language barriers for his Chinese movie?


Lee Min Ho shared his struggles with Chinese during the promotional event for his upcoming movie 'Bounty Hunters'.

The actor was asked about his experiences filming the Chinese movie, and Lee Min Ho answered, "At first I was worried about the unfamiliar environment and the language, but I got used to it once filming started. Communicating with the actors wasn't much different as how it is in Korea, so it wasn't particularly difficult."

However, Lee Min Ho expressed frustration on using Chinese, and explained, "I wanted to communicate with my fans, so I tried memorizing several lines, but it was so hard. So now I just use Korean."

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho's new Chinese movie is set to premier on July 1.

source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment